External diagnostics would cover a number of different areas in the transmission repair facility.
- Visually Check on Transmission Assembly for Fluid Leaks
- Visual Check on Transmission Case for Cracks or Flawed Castings etc.
- Check for Broken or Deteriorated Engine and Transmission Mounts
- Visual Check on Wiring Harness Damage (Broken, Melted etc.)
- Visual Check on any Drive Line Component that Would Affect Proper
- Pressure Testing Automatic Transmissions/Transaxles for Hydraulic System Integrity